Friday, October 10, 2008

Blogging United Review

Blogging united is another blog which providing tips and trick, article, and tutorial about blog-related. Just click on the category to see if there is any usefull article or tips-trick for you. I find there is many article here, and this blog is updated frequently. The admin is so active, i like it. The template of this blog not too special but it's ok since we're all need a content, not the design.
Well, this blog currently handling an subscribing contest. The prize is $10 but it's OK since all you need is just sunscribing. You can find about that information here : CLICK

See you there...!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's Taylor with Video Blogging tips. Firstly, how did you make this comment form? I have never seen this before in blogger. AWESOME!

    Also, I see you have pulled out of my Video Blogging Tips drawing. I would love to see you join the fun for chances to win great prizes.

    ReplyDelete